- Graduate of Officers Military Academy and graduate of the Department of Dentistry of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki ( 1995).
- Postgraduate Studies in Oral Biology with clinical specialization in Endodontics in the University of Athens (2001-2004).
- Director of the Department of Endodontics in 251 Air Force and VA Hospital since 2008.
- Private practice in Athens since 1998 . Since 2005, practice limited to endodontics.
- Member of the Greek Endodontic Society , the Hellenic Asssociation of Endodontists and the Hellenic Society of Odontostomatological Research.
- Published an article in scientific literature (Oral Health Prev Dent 2012).
- Participation as a lecturer at National Dental Congress (2011) and in various scientific events.
- Participation in conferences and continuing education seminars in Greece and abroad.