In Odontiatriko Kritis / Dental Smile Clinic, we are pleased and honored to work together with one of the top Greek Implantologists, Christos Lolis, Assistant Professor in Implant Dentistry at Charles University in Prague.
Under-graduate and post-graduate studies
– Varvakios High School
– Degree in Dentistry from the Charles University 1st faculty in Prague.
– Diplomate in Implant Dentistry of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists(2010-2011)
– Post-graduate studies in Cosmetic Dentistry at the New York University, NY, USA(2010-2011)
– Post-graduate studies in Implant Dentistry at the New York University, NY, USA (2008-2010)
– Post-graduate studies in General Dentistry at the New York University, NY, USA(2007-2008)
– Diplomate in Radiology and Oral Diagnosis at the University of Athens.
Member of associations –Distinctions
– Active member of the Academy of Osseointegration
– Diplomate member of ICOI
– Received a scholarship from the “Onassis Foundation” for Master in Biomaterials and Biomimetics at the New York University, NY, USA
– “Research awards” on the field of Implant Dentistry from the New York University, NY, USA
Academic positions – Professional Activity
– Assistant Professor in Implant Dentistry at the Charles University 1st Faculty in Prague.
– Scientific Associate of the Dental School at the University of Athens in the field of Prosthetic Dentistry
– Scientific Director of SDA Clinic (Specialized Dentistry of Athens)
– Director of Prosthetic and Implant Dentistry of Odontiatriko Kritis/Dental Smile Clinic
– Associate of Surgical and Prosthetic Dentistry at the “Asklepion” Clinic in Prague
– Reserved officer of the Greek Military in the rank of secondary lieutenant
– Lecturer in numerous conferences in Greece and abroad
– Author of numerous scientific articles on journals and on-line Health and Dental Communities
Personal information – Interests
-Enthusiast on martial arts, kick boxing, tennis, football, basketball, skiing and windsurfing
– Languages: English, French and Czech